Now that you have learned a little about the impact of social class on criminal behavior. Choose ONE from the following activities to pair with the theories presented in the social structure discussion of Chapter 6
1) Open the Game of Life link (see Segment 2 block) and read the instructions. Download the activity handout and complete the game. Be sure to read the Social Process Chapter before attempting to complete the DB. Post your responses to the reflection questions at the end of the Game of Life Activity.
2) Human trafficking is a crime largely against women and children. Watch this informative video on a campaign to help end this trafficking. http://www.enddemandnyc.org/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. You can also view a short video clip about sex tourism in Cambodia:http://video.msnbc.msn.com/dateline/4039097#4039097 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Feel free to do more research on child sex trafficking (share links with us for extra points). How does social structure theory explain the role of social class in sex trafficking? How does one’s social class make them more vulnerable to victimizations of violence? In the case of the child sex slaves, how does the concentration effect exacerbate sexual exploitation? Which one of Merton’s social adaptations can you apply to the sex traffickers? Which applies to the sex slaves?
Your original post should be 200 words minimum.
This is really for those who are Star Wars fans since background on character development is needed.
· Watch the following clip.
· What type of murder did Anakin commit in “killing” his wife?
· In some cases, one can build an argument that Anakin is a terrorist. How can you justify this statement using the types/forms of terrorists described in Chapter 10 (you’ll have to jump ahead in the reading)?
· Apply Agnew’s General Strain theory by identifying and discussing what the three sources of strain are for Anakin (what prevents him from his individual dream? what was the positively values stimuli that was removed? what negative exposure did he experience?), what are his negative affective states, and finally what was his antisocial or criminal behavior that resulted from all of this strain?
· Social process theories (Ch 7) state that Anakin would have learned to become deviant and stray from the Jedi ways. Who do you think played a pivotal in his socialization towards the darkside? Apply differential association theory and describe the ways in which Anakin learned to internalize the norms, values, behaviors of deviance.
· In what ways did Anakin justify or rationalize his deviance? For instance, what techniques of neutralization did he use when after he choked his wife or speaks about taking over the empire?
Your original post should be 200 words minimum.
each document needs one DF. Total I need get 2 documents and 400 words
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.