Course: InfoTech in a Global Economy
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PROF.
Due Date – 2 days
Discussion Question: Global Technology
Do you feel that countries and companies need explicit strategies for technology development, given the tremendous amount of largely spontaneous creativity that occurs today, often in areas where new technologies are not expected to exert a great influence. Why or why not?
Chapter 2: Olsen, S., & National Academy of Engineering (U.S.). (2011). Global Technology : Changes and Implications: Summary of a Forum. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press.
Lynn, L., & Salzman, H. (2007). The Real Global Technology Challenge. Change, 39(4), 8.
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Required Books & Resources
Title: Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy
Authors: Henry Kressel, Thomas V. Lento
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Publication Date: 2012-07-19
Title: Federal Cybersecurity
Authors: Cory Medina
Publication Date: 2016-01-01
Title: Mastering Blockchain
Authors: Imran Bashir
Publication Date: 2017-04-28
Title: Global Technology
Authors: Steve Olson, National Academy of Engineering
Publisher: National Academies Press
Publication Date: 2011-02-08
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from the internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the material.