– Copy and paste the following paragraph into the Complete sections and correct the punctuation with periods and question marks where needed. Also, correct any initials or abbreviations as needed.
Music is the universal language At least that’s what people say But have you ever noticed how hard it is to get people to agree on music Play a song by BB King, and some people will be in heaven and others in dread Why would that be Dr Jim Fredericks indicates that the reason may be music’s power to reach to our very hearts ” Music is intensely personal, and the type of music that makes one person excited and happy may make another person very uncomfortable” Jill Davis, PhD, disagrees She says music is primarily cultural What does music do except make us feel ” at home” or feel like a stranger When music alienates us, we dislike it, but when it makes us feel welcome, we like it So, what music makes you feel at home
– Rewrite each sentence, correcting any incorrectly capitalized or lowercased words.
1. Vice president Joe Biden will speak in topeka, Kansas, on thursday.
2. What Jarrod meant to say is this: the dallas cowboys have enough talent to win the Super bowl.
3. The beautiful double rainbow in Yellowstone national park seemed like an act of god.
4. Does starbucks have a wireless internet connection?
5. The vehicle in question was driving North along interstate 55 before making a uturn.
6. I’m going to the south to visit my brother in the peach state.
7. A story in the San Francisco chronicle quoted the Secretary of Agriculture saying, “we are concerned with the development of our farmland.”
8. Shoot me an email if you want to go with me to the civil war reenactment.
9. The french restaurant serves an amazing aged Cheese platter.
10. are you taking introduction to mass communication 101 with professor Williams next semester?
Run-on Sentences Quiz Review
– Rewrite the following sentences, making corrections so that they are not run-on sentences.
1. We have several reasons they are all good ones.
2. I am repairing the motorcycle myself it’s not easy.
3. Winter is my favorite season the cold weather makes me feel alive.
4. Those peaches are delicious they just arrived from Farmington.
5. Using price tags doesn’t; make sense yard sale shoppers know what they are willing to pay and will tell you.
6. That’s a great movie it’s a favorite of mine.
7. The house is very bright inside there are many windows.
8. All over the country parents are rediscovering the benefits of day care centers being with other children and a variety of caregivers is stimulating.
9. Chain bookstores have changed the way books are sold every mall has one, and they all look the same.
10. There are fewer than 1,000 giant pandas in existence some conservationists think we should begin cloning them.
Journal Entry: Please answer the following questions about this course.
Write 3-4 paragraphs that describe how you approached the revisions from your rough draft to final paper. For example, describe in detail the revision choices you made between your first and your final draft. What changes did you make and why? Please focus on the elements of craft that we have discussed in the past 5 weeks.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.