Vulnerable populations reports | Nursing homework help
Design multidimensional strategies of care considering the health determinants of vulnerable populations.
You are a new public health nurse working for the Department of Public Health, and you have been asked to create a report on one of the following vulnerable populations in your community: homeless population, ethnic or minority group, elderly, or pregnant woman and children in low socioeconomic areas. The report will provide your department with current information about your community as well as offer interventions for the selected vulnerable population within your community.
Create a report on one vulnerable population in your community that:Part One – Vulnerable Population
- Selects one vulnerable population from below:
- Homeless population
- Ethnic or minority group
- Pregnant woman and children in low socioeconomic areas
- Describes the health determinants affecting the selected vulnerable population, including:
- Social and economic environment
- Physical environment
- Individual characteristics
Part Two – Public Health Nurse & Multidimensional Strategies
- Describes the role of the public health nurse in helping the selected vulnerable population.
- Develops two multidimensional strategies used as interventions for selected vulnerable population.
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar in the report.