We need an R Program and PPT for below questions.
Report the findings in a presentation.
Problem: Ideally, life expectancy would be the same for all people throughout the world. On the global
scale, the average longevity is rising, but gaps between differing life expectancies are significant
(Helliwell et al., 2020). Varying social environments and the interplay of differing life
expectancies have not been examined in the research. Unearthing influential characteristics can
provide new insight to close the gaps.
1) What is the most influential characteristic in predicting the purchasing power parity, also
known as the gross domestic product per capita, amongst the surveyed responses that amount
to specific metrics in the World Happiness Report for 2020:
• social support;
• satisfaction with the freedom to choose what to do with one’s life; and
• respondents that donate to charity;
• the perception of corruption in the government and businesses; and
• respondents amount of laughter and enjoyment on a day-to-day basis;
• along with those respondents’ answers regarding worry, sadness, and anger; and
• the responses regarding confidence in the national government;
• perceptions of democratic quality, measured via people’s voice and officials’ accountability,
and political stability evidenced by the absence of violence; and
• delivery quality, measured by the responses to government effectiveness, regulatory quality,
and the effectiveness of law and order, and the effectiveness in controlling corruption?
2) Using different regression methods, quantile random forest and traditional random forest
modeling produces different results. Using these methods of analysis, what aspect of the
modeling generates different results with the World Happiness Report data for 2020 analysis?
Objective: Using a quantile regression random forest model and the traditional modeling via random forest,
answer the research questions. The discussion around the second research question will not be
written or addressed like directions from a book, because it will be addressed and explained in
terms of this data specifically.
• The World Happiness Report is published annually. This research will utilize the data from 2020.
• Helliwell, J. F., Layard, R., Sachs, J., & De Neve, J.-E. (Eds.). (2020). World happiness report 2020.
Sustainable Development Solutions Network. https://worldhappiness.report/ed/2020/
o Data dictionary and data
o Read the URL into R as an xls. One option is with the library gdata, function read.xls().
• The countries that apply to this analysis are from south-eastern Asia and eastern Europe:
“Cambodia”, “Indonesia”, “Laos”, “Malaysia”, “Myanmar”, “Philippines”, “Singapore”, “Thailand”,
“Vietnam”, “Belarus”, “Bulgaria”, “Czech Republic”, “Hungary”, “Poland”, “Moldova”, “Romania”, “Russia”,
Requirements for this data analysis project:
• The focus will not include “using R”, “using RStudio”, or any other reference to programming.
• Make sure to submit all files necessary to make the program fully functioning.
• The program R script, the slides submitted and the slides presented shall match exactly. Do not change
the slides after submitting.
• All analyses require meaningful interpretations. Your programming should align with the findings.
• When completing the within group review, provide thorough feedback for every member of the group.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.