Unit 6 Assignment 1 – Job Description and Delivery Model
This is the second component of your course project. This assignment is cumulative, and It will build on the previous assignment, New Service and Skills Inventory, you completed in Unit 3. You should revise the work you developed for that assignment as needed and incorporate it into the current assignment.
This assignment has two parts:
• Begin by revising the following elements from your previous assignment as needed, in light of feedback you have gotten:
◦ Description of the organization, the main elements of its mission, the key services it offers, its clients, and the main models of service delivery it employs.
◦ Identification and analysis of the theory that supports this main model of service delivery.
◦ Description of a new service the organization could offer that would be aligned with the organization’s mission and would serve its clientele.
◦ Identification and analysis of the theory that supports this new service.
◦ Description of the competencies (including knowledge, skills, and abilities) that the organization’s staff would need to fulfill the required tasks.
◦ Inventory of the competencies of the organization’s current staff determining if they possess the required competencies, if they can acquire them, or if you would need to recruit new staff that possess these competencies.
• Having identified the service to be provided by your organization and the competencies necessary, you will now prepare a job description complete with classification for payroll for the new service and position with new skills you have identified.
◦ Analyze best practices and theories of public sector job structuring, definition, classification, and compensation to prepare a job description complete with classification for payroll.
◦ Use the job descriptions you obtained earlier as models, but be sure to provide clear and specific classification information, even if the models do not provide as much detail.
◦ Follow the design used by your selected agency for the presentation of the completed job description. All other aspects of the document should follow APA writing style and formatting.
• Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
• Length of paper: 8–10 typed, double-spaced pages.
• Font and font size: Arial, 12 point.
• Submit your draft assignment to Turnitin and use the results of your Originality Report to assist you in
editing your work.
• Submit your final draft to this assignment.
Unit 5 Study 1- Readings
Use your Public Personnel Management text to complete the following:
• Read Chapter 5, “Defining and Organizing Work.” The text will explore the topic of job descriptions from the viewpoint of different groups, such as elected officials and employees, and the role of the job description in the organization in helping the employee advance.
From the organization you are using for your final project or from an organization that provides similar services, obtain two or three job descriptions with, if possible, their classification information. You will use these as models for the job description you are submitting in the next unit.
Unit 5 Study 2 – Project Preparation
The second component of you course project, Job Description and Delivery Model, will be due in Unit 6. If you have not already done so, review the assignment at this time and work ahead as much as possible.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.