Create a tri-fold brochure on behavioral health for your department. You may use the brochure template found here , find a brochure template through Microsoft Word, or create your own brochure from scratch. The brochure should include the following:
- department logo;
- at least one apparatus photo;
- contact names and numbers for your organization’s employee assistance program (EAP), local behavioral health programs, county behavioral health counseling, state behavioral health help line, and national suicide prevention lifeline;
- a brief description of what behavioral health services each of the support agencies in the previous bullet provides;
- an explanation of what policies are available in your organization to standardize response to emergency scenes; and
- identify which policies are needed in your organization and a description of the strategy of how to adopt each policy in your department.