For this assignment, you must write a paper evaluating a minimum of three tools that can be used for statistical analysis and reporting.
Your evaluation should include the following:
- Open source tools (e.g., Python, R, Octave, QGIS) and commercial software (e.g., SPSS, SAS, Tableau, ArcGIS).
- Discussion of the characteristics of each tool with a focus on how they could be used.
- Analysis of the trade-offs between the tools.
- Infographics serve as visual aids where information is presented in a way that makes it easily discernable. You can conduct a quick internet search to find examples of infographics, or you can view an example provided (attached file).
- Conclusion with tool recommendations.
Length: 3-5 page paper (APA), not including title and reference pages, plus infographic.
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
R Foudation: https://www.r-project.org