The following terms and conditions apply to the use of our website and freelance services. By proceeding to use the site, you agree to be bound by them. Therefore, please read them carefully.
“Product” is the original content delivered to the client after placing an order with the company.
“Order” refers to the electronic request for our services. The order contains information about the assignment requirements and scope of the client’s work.
“Account” refers to a personalized section within our website created following a client’s registration. The account can be accessed using a User name and a password.
“User” is the individual who holds an account on our website. A User is also anyone who agrees to abide by the terms and conditions established on this website.
“Writer” is an individual hired by our company as a freelancer to provide writing services to the client.
“We,” “Us,” “Ours” as used in the conditions refers to the company.
- Order placing and registration
- To place an order with us, you must complete an order form that contains exact and full information about the scope of the assignment, delivery terms and order parameters.
- You will also be requested to register with us by providing your name, email address and phone number. Please ensure that the personal information is up to date.
- The payment is calculated according to our company’s updated pricing mechanism. Ones the amount is determined, it must be paid in advance before the order is processed and delivered.
- Payment for the product can be made using methods available on our website. Please review the methods periodically to know which are still in use.
- Our company offers discounts to our customers with no exceptions. However, this is only done at our discretion.
- Our clients are obligated to comply with the income tax provisions in their jurisdictions.
- Refunds are issued in scenarios where a customer wishes to terminate their contract with us. This refund is processed based on our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
- We are not responsible for additional charges that you make incur when settling your payment, such as bank transfer charges.
- Order Process
- Order volume
The number of pages must be used as a measure of order volume. Typically, each page consists of 275 words. The client has a right to request changes if the final paper does not match the initial number of pages.
Changes or additional instructions provided after the writer has started working on the order, and which increase the volume and complexity of the work, will attract further compensation.
The client can communicate with the support team or the writer using the special messenger, live chat or via the phone to seek information or track the order’s progress. Also, you can access information about the status of your order via your personal account.
If specific resources ought to be utilized in the order, the client is obligated to specify it in the instructions or provide the sources for the writer’s perusal.
- Order Delivery
- We assume the responsibility of delivering the product within the stipulated deadline.
- We don’t take responsibility for delays in order delivery caused by the client’s general negligence, such as providing an incorrect email address.
- Order Revision
- We offer free revision options within seven days after you have reviewed the order.
- Please note that we have the right to decline multiple revision requests if they are unreasonable or appear to exploit our writers.
- We also have the right to reject a revision request if you violate the established order instructions. However, you can request a paid revision in such a scenario.
- Refund policy
- Clients are entitled to partial or full reimbursement if the delivered product fails to meet the requirements.
By paying for a product, you agree that:
- Our company reserves the right to terminate the contract if you attempt to pass the product as your original work.
- You should not pass the product to a third party for commercial purposes.
- You cannot assign a name to any of the products.
- You will only use the product as a sample document for use in future research.
- Personal data: Use and security
- Account management
- You have the responsibility to ensure that your account remains safe from fraudsters by keeping your password private and confidential.
- We have the right to change your password and inform you about it if we suspect it is not secure.
- Termination and suspension of the use of the website
- You are highly discouraged from using our website for illegal purposes. These may include:
- Interfering with other’s client’s use of the website;
- Sending harassing or other objectionable material.
- If you violate any of the conditions, you will incur the losses resulting from the breach.
- If we suspect that you are using the website for illegal purposes, your access will be suspended until the matter is thoroughly investigated.
- The rights guaranteed in our terms and conditions are non-transferable to any other person.
- All notices from us will be displayed on the following mediums:
- On our website;
- Sent to your email address;
- Displayed on the personal page you hold with us.
- We have the right to make changes to our terms and conditions at any time.
- Upon making any amendments that are likely to affect the functionality of our services, we will ensure that our Users are notified. Notifications can be sent through the provided User’s email address or posted on our website.
- Please ensure to review our terms and conditions periodically to remain updated on any changes.
- Contact details
You can contact us using the phone number provided on the website, via email or on the live chat on the site.