For this assignment, you will write a proposal collaboratively with your group. Using the library services and the internet research tools, compile a bibliography of articles and books on a subject that interests you. Start by defining the subject and why you find it interesting or compelling. Create a reasonable real-world context for your proposal. Although you are free to choose your own subject, you may consider one of the three listed below:
1. We have decided to start a non-profit organization in our community to train young men and women in a particular trade—computer repair, software development, computer literacy, African dance or art, etc. Write a proposal in which you request funding from a well-known philanthropic organization for your project. What is the name of your non-profit? Who will be the primary beneficiaries if you are funded? What age group are you targeting and why?
2. Our company has decided to purchase tools to perform task A. Which make and model of the tool should we purchase, and from which supplier should we buy it? For instance, our company has decided to purchase 10 multimedia computers. Which brand and model should we buy, and from whom should we buy them? Is leasing the tool a better option than purchasing?
3. Our company does not currently perform function X. Is it feasible to perform Function X? For instance, we do not currently offer daycare for our employees. Should we? What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing so? What forms can daycare take? How is it paid for?
Learn how proposals are thought out, organized, and written.
Understand what goes into a proposal and why it is important.
To familiarize yourself with an essential tool that you may find useful in the future.
Preparing to Write the Proposal
1. Decide on a subject that interests you as a group.
2. Debate about the chosen subject among yourselves.
3. Conduct research collaboratively as a group.
4. Follow the writing process that we discussed in class.
Follow the sample proposals in your text, but feel free to use any other formatting style that suits your subject.
2 DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.
Submission Requirements/Deliverables Submit the following:
2. The Proposal
3. Works Cited
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.