For Part II of the Team Project, your team MUST submit 15 – 20 slides of PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
· Minimum of FIVE detailed suggestions to overcome high attrition as it relates to your team’s specific issue
· Minimum of FIVE detailed suggestions to overcome low motivation as it relates to your team’s specific issue
· Identify how beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions will impact this plan overall
· Identify how personalities, diversity, and gender will impact this plan overall
· Determine how the plan will be communicated within the organization
· Include a team-building activity that can help with motivating employees. Outline the purpose, steps within the activity, and the desired outcome(s). Team-building activities are often used within organizational training sessions to increase trust, stimulate communication, and encourage collaboration. One of the key elements of the training activity should be focused upon communication and determining common aspects of personality traits among participants and identifying ways to overcome barriers of differences within personalities.
The PowerPoint presentation will need to be between 15-20 slides. The team-building activity can be addressed within the PowerPoint, however the detailed outline of the activity will be submitted separately as a Word document, minimum of one page.
You MUST use the notes section within each slide to further expand on your bulletin points and a minimum of THREE references to support your claims, thoughts, and statements. Make sure to submit a peer evaluation form with part II of the project in the W5 Team Peer Evaluation Form module. Completion of the peer evaluation will be included in the grade weight for the team project. It will be at the discretion of the instructor, based on the peer evaluation, if the final individual grades for the team project will need to be adjusted.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.