REPOST of ASSIGNMENT
NEEDS TO BE TURNED IN BY 6 PM NO LATER.
Identifying, Managing and Reducing Stress
You will be examining the role stress can play in your life.
Create a Newsletter: Newsletters must use an appropriate template – an example of a newsletter template can be found in Word Templates. Use inspirational quotes, graphics, charts, and visual aids to enhance your newsletter. Ensure that information included in your newsletter is properly paraphrased and cited; the use of direct quotes is prohibited. A minimum of three sources should be included (your textbook does count); ensure sources are credible. One section of your newsletter should be designated for additional resources that could be used by those reading the newsletter to gain more information on topics presented in the newsletter. One small section of your newsletter should be designated for references used in creating the final product. Answer all of the following questions by showing your answers in the newsletter to each question.
Choose a type of stress (schoolwork, family, job, a relationship, etc) and answer all of the following questions by showing your answers in the newsletter to each question:
1. Give examples that causes the stress.
2. Describe healthy coping mechanisms you can use to help with stress.
3. Discuss of the warning signs of stress is in your life.
4. Describe the short-term effects stress can have on an individual.
5. Describe the long-term effects stress can have on an individual.