Students must read and critique the current journal article. See the attached article. Students are expected to complete the article analysis by responding to all the prompts provided below. The article analysis must be a minimum of 2 full pages in length and include the reference citation (APA format) for the article reviewed.
The Article Analysis must address the following prompts:
1. Describe the purpose of the article and the major points made by the author(s).
2. Describe your reaction(s) to reading this article. Do you agree/disagree with the major points made by the author(s)? Why/why not?
3. Discuss the significance of the article for working with children with disabilities and their families.
4. Discuss the implications of this article for educators/other professionals who work with culturally diverse children with disabilities.
5. Describe the educational practices/instructional strategies/recommendations that the author(s) identified and that you believe will be effective in working with a diverse student population.