In counseling, your client treatment plan must stem from the results of the formal assessment. This assignment will prepare you for assessing and treating issues that may be present in sexuality counseling.
Read The Case of James.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word biopsychosocial assessment of this client.
Include the following, in addition to the standard criteria of a biopsychosocial assessment:
- Identify assessment tools and/or inventories to use with this client.
- Conceptualize the case according to a specific theory.
- Describe how this conceptualization would differ between a systems perspective and CBT perspective.
- Describe how this case conceptualization incorporates a positive sexuality perspective.
- Describe 2 to 3 treatment goals derived from a positive sexuality perspective.
Include a minimum of 3 sources.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.