Chapter 3: Organizational Operations and Strategies
Overview: You introduced the organization in Chapter 1, provided some historical highlights, and described its current functions. This chapter offers a more in-depth look into the organization’s operations and business strategies with a focus on problems, issues, weaknesses, or threats described in Chapter 2. You will build upon these problems in Chapter 4 as you conduct a SWOT analysis.
Details: This chapter includes two major sections that offer a thorough discussion of the organization under review. Discussion in this chapter should include insight from the literature search you performed in Chapter 2 as well as support for your research question and hypothesis. Details for preparing each section are as indicated below.
Section I: Current Company Operations
In this section you will provide subheadings and explore the bulleted subjects listed at the end of this paragraph to help in identifying one or more areas exhibiting weakness or threats for further analysis (consistent with the research question and hypothesis in Chapter 1). Each item includes a reference to one or more BAS courses so that you can incorporate a discussion of theories or concepts introduced in the program. You should also refer to “A SWOT Checklist” (Table 1 in Appendix pp.C4-C5, of Hill & Jones textbook) to help in defining possible concerns you intend to explore later. Also, refer to the resource guide entitled Theories & Concepts Associated with Learning Outcomes (provided with this course) for assistance in recalling or categorizing this information.
Provide subdivision headings to discuss the financial aspects (the first item below) and at least five other
issues listed below:
· Briefly cover recent historical and current financial aspects of the organization (Course content from FIN 3400); important note: if you are researching a publicly held company, include financial information from a recent Income Statement and Balance Sheet. You will need this information if your thesis addresses financial issues such as profitability, for example. You should also include a financial data comparison to your organization’s competitors in the industry.
· Organizational hierarchy and structure as well as a preliminary summary of management and leadership styles in the organization (Course content from MAN 3025, MAN 4120, MAN 3240)
· Human resource aspects of the organization including a review of benefits and pay scales relative to the market (Is the compensation appropriate? Are the rewards adequate?) (Course content from MAN3301)
· Specific legal or ethical issues relevant during the organization’s recent history (Course content from BUL3130)
· A summary of technology and information systems employed by the organization (Course content from ISM 4011)
· Marketing issues (MAN4802, MAN 4162, other concentration courses or electives as appropriate)
· Operations decisions or operations procedures such as quality manufacturing programs (MAN 4504; other concentration courses or electives as appropriate)
· Industry environment factors that could threaten the organization’s future competitive success (Course content from GEB 4891)
· Strategic planning or short-term planning issues pertinent to the study (Course content from GEB 4891, etc.)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.