Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address each of the following items:
- What is the purpose of a risk response plan?
- What is a risk owner and what is the risk owner’s role in the risk response plan?
- Who should be appointed to own risk on a project?
- How should a project manager assess and deal with risk?
- List and describe the most common areas of the project where risks can originate.
- List and discuss at least two types of risk for each area.
- In the project you discussed in Week 1, what were the risks, and how were they handled? Should they have been handled differently?
- Include at least two APA formatted references to support your discussion and analysis.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.