Your task, in Paper 2, is to provide preparation documentation to support face-to-face meetings between GIT and the FWA. You must develop a simple fact-finding meeting agenda, which includes your pre-negotiation objectives that you expect to accomplish. Additionally, you must explain how you plan to document the structure of your future negotiation settlement, assuming that the FWA accepts the GIT Proposal, with no further discussion.
The Paper content should include framing and documenting each one the following points, for which you may take either the FWA or GIT perspective:
· High-level Fact-finding Meeting Agenda between GIT and FWA.
· Development of Pre-negotiation Objectives with explicit emphasis on cost analysis techniques that can be considered in evaluating the proposed direct labor, materials, and ODCs.
· Proposed Documentation for a negotiated settlement with objective support.
· Any Assumptions, such as regulatory, statutory, or operating guidelines used to accomplish the given specifications, in your Paper.
· Appropriate writing mechanics, formatting, and sources.