Correlate your below job responsibilities with the course outcomes listed below.
Business Strategy Course Outcome:
1. Be familiar with the role of strategic long-term planning.
2. Understand the ramifications of managerial decision making.
3. Experience how strategy formulation demands simultaneous decision making along multiple dimensions involving other functional area and external relationships.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of core MBA course disciplines.
5. Apply theoretical concepts to real world situations.
6. Discuss the relationship that Christian leadership has in a business environment.
1. As an Oracle ERP Test Lead was responsible for managing 6 resources who were part of the Oracle testing team
2. Able to extract back-end data using SQL/Toad queries
3. Tested sales cycles by implementing Oracle Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solutions effectively.
4. Involved in Integration testing using various SFTP/SOA Middleware.
5. Validated SOAP UI and Restfull API services
6. Involved in developing Test Plans and Test cases for the entire functionality.
7. Worked closely with Developers and Cross-Functional teams for different issues.
8. Flow Testing for Oracle SCM Modules (AR, AP, OM, CM, INV, PO, GL) to make sure flow is working without any issues.
9. Tested B2B, B2C and B2E order flow.
10. Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
11. Written Standard test scripts for Oracle Order to Cash O2C Modules and Procure to Pay P2P Modules
12. Tested EDI Batches from OTM to Oracle
13. Tested database objects like tables, views, sequences using SQL/PLSQL.
14. Done Field by Filed comparison of OTM and Oracle Data
15. Responsible for Test Plan Preparation, Test Strategy Preparation, Team Meetings Facilitation, Defect Tracking Facilitation, Report bugs, etc.
16. Analyze, design, prototype, configure, test, document, and implement new or modify existing software to support various business processes.
17. Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge.
18. Documented testing results and updated the same for verification to the management.
19. Test a new enhancement for a Business Process.
20. Involved End to end testing for business process using all application tiers