Prepare an 11- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team based on the business problem or opportunity you described in Week 3 and 4. Draw on material you developed in the Week 3 and 4 assignments.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Introduction slide
- Agenda slide
- Describe the organization, with a brief description
- Explain the business problem or opportunity
- Analyze why the business problem is important
- Identify what variable would be best to measure for this problem. Explain why.
- Apply data analysis techniques to this problem (tell which techniques should be used: descriptive stats, inferential stats, probability, linear regression, time series). Explain why.
- Apply a possible solution to the problem/opportunity, with rationale.
- Evaluate how data could be used to measure the implementation of such a solution.
- References slide (if any source material is quoted or paraphrased throughout the presentation)