Public Law for Mass Gatherings Presentation – (105 points)
For this presentation, research public health laws in place in Saudi Arabia for religious pilgrims.
Identify at least three laws in place. For each law, be sure to:
- Indicate the law, its purpose and requirements enacted to meet the purpose of the law;
- Analyze the ethical implications;
- Describe any penalties associated with each law;
- Describe instructions provided by any international organizations regarding protecting public health during mass gatherings; and
- Demonstrate how this advice is reflected in the law.
Your well-written presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Be 7 slides in length, not counting the title slide, introduction slide, and references slide.
- Presentation notes (100-150 words) are required for each slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials. Add notes to the speaker’s notes section of the PowerPoint presentation. Submit the document in PowerPoint format so that speaker’s notes can be viewed by the instructor.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles in the speaker notes as well as the references slide. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these sources and should be your primary resource for conducting research.
Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.
Follow APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.