Write a talk, that you would deliver to an audience about the research concerning prejudice and discrimination. Explain and discuss using your own words, a minimum of three concepts or themes that you think would be important for your audience to know about prejudice. Your talk should inform them about information they might be surprised to learn.
1. Be certain to incorporate specific terms, issues, and/or research studies in your talk. Write in a way that would be understandable to an audience who is unfamiliar with course content.
2. The minimum number of concepts or themes to include is three but including more may lead to a higher grade.
3. What you write must be framed as a “talk.” It should not be an outline of three or more concepts or themes without a narrative.
4. Your talk must be based on information covered in the course. It should not be based on your opinion.
5. It is difficult to specify how long your talk should be. It should however, be a minimum of two and a half to three pages.
attachments may help, they are lecture notes.