Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper on how prejudice, discrimination, conformity, and social influence can be experienced in society today, and ensure you:
- Describe the 4 different ways groups affect people.
- Define prejudice, conformity, and social influence.
- Explain in detail how prejudice and discrimination differ.
- Provide real-world examples of prejudice,conformity, and social influence, utilizing 3 or more recent (within the last 12 months) news stories.
- Describe what happened in each news story related to the concepts (prejudice, discrimination, conformity, and social influence). Each news could be about a different concept, or the news stories you select could involve more than one.
- Analyze how conformity and social influence were factors in what transpired in each event, identifying relevant psychological theories at work.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.