1) Minimum 6 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum Minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum Minimum 2 pages
Part 4: minimum Minimum 2 pages
Part 5: minimum Minimum 2 pages (Extra)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Physical Assessment
A patient is being seen in the clinic due to progressive hearing loss. The physician is completing testing to distinguish between conductive and sensorineural hearing loss.
1. What specific testing would the nurse expect the physician to complete for conductive hearing loss?
2. What specific testing would the nurse expect the physician to complete for sensorineural hearing loss?
Part 2: Health Promotion
Topic: HIV in adolescents
1. Describe the topic.
2. Why is the selected topic important?
3. Would this lead to secondary conditions or complications?
4. What criteria are used to understand the risk of developing such conditions or complications?
Part 3: Health Promotion
Topic/ Health Problem: smoking in adolescents
1. Introduce the problem with a concise overview of its health impact. (1 paragraph)
2. Describe the global relevance of the problem with statistical data. ( 1 paragraph).
3. Describe the national relevance of the problem with statistical data ( 1 paragraph).
4. Describe the local relevance (Florida) and perspective of the problem with statistical data. (1 paragraph).
5. Conclude the idea justifying the development of health promotion strategies at: (2 paragraphs)
a. Global level
b. National level
Part 4: Advance Pathophysiology
Briefly answer the questions in a couple of lines. Do not include unsolicited information
1- Which are the three layers of human body line of defenses?
a. Explain how it work.
2- Explain how the Inflammatory process occurs in normal physiologic response?
3- Describe the functions of each of the following Defense Cells and where are located:
a. Dendritic Cells
4- What is Phagocytosis?
5- Features of Local Acute Inflammation.
6- Systemic Manifestations of acute Inflammation.
7- What is wound healing by Secondar Intention?
8- Causes of Dysfunctional Wound Healing.
9- What is adaptive Immunity?
10- States functions of T Lymphocytes and B Lymphocytes.
11- differences of Active Immunity vs Passive Immunity
a. Give an examples of eahc
12- What are antibodies?
a. What is an antigen?
13- Explain about Neonate Immune Function.
14- Explain the four types of Hypersensitivity Reactions
a. Examples of each.
15- Clinical Infections Disease has four stages…Mention these stages.
Bacteria can produce a variety of toxic molecules that may kill the individual’s cells, disrupt tissue, and protect the individual against inflammation.
17- Explain what are Exotoxins and Endotoxins?
18- Explain the concept of Antigenic Variation.
19- Concept of AIDS. What are the target cells of HIV infection in human body to affect the immune system?
20- The current treatment for HIV infection is a combination of drugs called antiretroviral therapy (ART) that attacks different portions of the viral replication pathway.
a. Explain all steps and enzymes with its functions of this replication pathway.
21- Can neonates be infected with HIV? Why or why not?
22- Mention some of the Infections a patient with AIDS may develop.
23- Concept of Stress. Explain in a short paragraph what “Stress Response” is.
24- What is Coping skills? How can coping affect people during stress?
Part 5: Health Care policy (Due 6 hours)
According to Hacker (2002), welfare state refers to the “share of the economy devoted to government social expenditures”. Across the United States and internationally, there are multiple variations of welfare states.
1. Describe three types of welfare states (One paragraph)
2. Explain where they can be found (Two paragraphs)
3. Which country has the largest percentage of social spending? (Three paragraphs)
b. Indicate the static data