1. Strategies of staying informed about current best available evidence
Promoting optimal patient outcomes require that a practitioner must stay current and informed about every new available evidence by taking advantage of every available opportunity. As a practice scholar, the strategies I would use to stay informed include;
· Joining a professional organization – there is a lot of networking in professional organizations including a vast amount of resources. These are essential to enable one gather enough knowledge of current available evidence. “Almost every specialty has a professional organization that can help you remain up-to-date on the latest changes in your practice” (Faust (2019). According to Faust (2019), professional organizations also grant one the opportunity to access conferences and webinars at discounted rates and get education on evidence-based practice.
· Completing webinar registrations – considering the growth in technology, webinars are also the best strategy of furthering one’s knowledge without having to travel. They are made of recorded or live events which are done by experts in different fields addressing a wide range of subject matters. They are a good source of information on current evidence. The added advantage is that the scholar can learn at the comfort of their professional practice or personal environment.
· Attending conferences – conferences are also the best places to get informed of the current available evidence. “Conferences are put together by professional organizations and other networks so that leading influencers can speak, share the latest advancements, and network” (Faust, 2019). Conferences provide a wealth of information on new advancements in your field and have speakers who are certified in the main topic.
Scholars can also use current technology by downloading and subscribing to apps such as “UpToDate”. One will always get notifications on any new developments.
2. Strategies of disseminating current best available evidence to those you lead
When disseminating current best available evidence as a leader, the best strategies include;
· Education outreach
· Academic detailing
The strategy should also include creating a plan, selecting the best methods of disseminating the evidence, and considering the people that you lead. As a leader it is important to have a plan before disseminating information, utilize the best techniques for the benefit of those you lead, and ensure your group is ready to accept the evidence. Munn et al., (2018) assert that it is also important for the leader to ensure that those they educate apply the evidence effectively.
3. Strategies to ensure the sustainability of evidence-based practice
Since the healthcare environment is growing more diverse and complex, it may be difficult to ensure sustainability of evidence-based practice. However, the strategies of adaptation and funding can help achieve sustainability. Adaptation is important to sustain and contribute to the standardization and fully development of the evidence-based intervention. When it comes to funding, most of the time sustainability is not achieved because of lack of enough funding of the practice. Ensuring enough funding of the starting from the reporting of the intervention and the steps followed in the practice. “Other sustainment strategies included organizational leader stakeholder prioritizing and supporting continued use” (Hailemariam et al., 2019). Leaders play a huge role in ensuring an intervention becomes sustainable in an organization.
Faust, T. (2019, April 2). How to stay current in your practice or specialty. Daily Nurse. https://dailynurse.com/how-to-stay-current-in-your-practice-or-specialty/ (Links to an external site.)
Hailemariam, M., Bustos, T., Montgomery, B., Barajas, R., Evans, L. B., & Drahota, A. (2019). Evidence-based intervention sustainability strategies: a systematic review. Implementation Science, 14(1), 1-12.
Munn, Z., Stern, C., Porritt, K., Lockwood, C., Aromataris, E., & Jordan, Z. (2018). Evidence transfer: ensuring end users are aware of, have access to, and understand the evidence. International journal of evidence-based healthcare, 16(2), 83-89.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.