Use the TNA to identify performance gaps and to establish specific training outcomes. This assignment builds on the previous Assignment #1 and will complete your TNA. Use at least three classroom resources in this assignment.
For this assignment, you will work on the TNA items 6 – 8 only (outlined below)
1. Provide a summary from Assignment #1 (include a short summary from Assignment #1 as an introduction)
2. TNA Item #6. Include at least three training outcomes, based on the TNA.
Think of training outcomes in a larger context: how will the training solve the problem (or address the need) at an organizational level? Think of this as a justification for your training. How you would “sell” the training to the organization’s leadership team. Why should they invest in the training. What’s in it for them (AKA, the organization)? Remember, this should be as tangible as possible!
3. TNA Item #7. Identify the expected performance of the group or individuals as a result of the training.
This is where you will focus more on the individual level. Think in terms of learning objectives. As a result of the training, what will the target audience do (or not do) that will improve their performance?
4. TNA Item #8. Identify performance gaps and detail how training can help close those gaps.
Here you will essentially validate your proposed training. What performance gaps (or needs) is the training intended to address and how do your training recommendations achieve this? There needs to be a clear connection between what you are proposing and what you are trying to address.
5. Provide a conclusion regarding your Training Needs Assessment.
6. References: Students must use at least 3 class resources for each assignment to support your position with course evidence.