Provide a 1,600-word detailed, statistical report including the following:
· Explain the context of the case
· Provide a research foundation for the topic
· Present graphs
· Explain outliers
· Prepare calculations
· Conduct hypotheses tests
· Discuss inferences you have made from the results
This assignment is broken down into four parts:
· Part 1 – Preliminary Analysis
· Part 2 – Examination of Descriptive Statistics
· Part 3 – Examination of Inferential Statistics
· Part 4 – Conclusion/Recommendations
Part 1 – Preliminary Analysis (3 – 4 paragraphs)
Generally, as a statistics consultant, you will be given a problem and data. At times, you may have to gather additional data. For this assignment, assume all the data is already gathered for you.
· State the objective.
· What are the questions you are trying to address?
· Clearly and in sufficient detail, describe the population in the study.
· What is the sample?
· Discuss the types of data and variables. Are the data quantitative or qualitative?
· What are levels of measurement for the data?
Part 2 – Descriptive Statistics (3 – 4 paragraphs)
· Examine the given data.
· Present the descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode, range, standard deviation, variance, CV, and five-number summary).
· Identify any outliers in the data.
· Present any graphs or charts you think are appropriate for the data.
Note: Ideally, we want to assess the conditions of normality too. However, for the purpose of this exercise, assume data is drawn from normal populations.
Part 3 – Inferential Statistics (2 – 3 paragraphs)
Use the Part 3: Inferential Statistics document.
· Create (formulate) hypotheses
· Run formal hypothesis tests
· Make decisions. Your decisions should be stated in non-technical terms.
Hint: A final conclusion saying “reject the null hypothesis” by itself without explanation is basically worthless to those who hired you. Similarly, stating the conclusion is false or rejected is not sufficient.
Part 4 – Conclusion and Recommendations (1 – 2 paragraphs)
· What are your conclusions?
· What do you infer from the statistical analysis?
· State the interpretations in non-technical terms. What information might lead to a different conclusion?
· Are there any variables missing?
· What additional information would be valuable to help draw a more certain conclusion?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.