You must write and develop your treatment plan before you complete your role-play. You will be using your treatment plan in your role-play so it essential that you write it up before interviewing your role-play client. You will be submitting your treatment plan in module 6.
In this assignment you will be using both the Nichols and Gehart& Tutttle textbooks and 2 additional scholarly references. Be sure to do the following:
1. Using both textbooks—Nichols and Gehart & Tuttle—as resources, develop an initial treatment plan using one of the family therapy models discussed over the term. Be sure to use citations throughout to support the material you are using. Attached are examples of preliminary descriptions of clients that you will fully develop into a role-play script and you will use this in your treatment plan and for your role play video.
2. After fully developing your role play script, use the Gehart & Tuttle text to develop your treatment plan. In this text there are specific guidelines for early phase goals, middle phase goals and late phase goals.
3. For your treatment plan, you are to develop: the early phase goals middle phase goals and late phase goals. Use the example in the text to assist you in developing your own goals for the script you have developed.
4. In your discussion of the model you chose—because it will be a theory based plan—provide an explanation of the difference between a symptom-based treatment plan and a theory-based treatment plan. This must be at least 2 complete paragraphs.
o Explain the merits of a theory-based treatment plan. This is clearly discussed in the Gehart & Tuttle textbook. Use this textbook to fully support what you compose in your paper.
o Provide references from the textbooks to support the format of the treatment plan you develop and discuss how the therapy model concepts are incorporated into the treatment plan.
5. Provide a detailed overview of your reasons for choosing the particular family therapy model you chosen over all the other models. Discuss why the approach used to work with the family in this therapy model makes the most sense to you. This must be at least 2 complete paragraphs.
6. Include 2 additional primary/secondary references accessed from LINCCWEB to support the efficacy of the therapy model you have chosen.
7. In your treatment plan, you must provide a list of questions that you have prepared to use in your role-play.
o These questions are developed using the specific therapy model you have chosen and the treatment plan you have developed.
o This will be your first session, so you will be asking questions related to a first session but you are using your therapy model. The model uses specific kinds of questions. (The Nichols book, chapter 2 has some excellent ideas on this).
o You need a minimum of 15 questions.
o The questions must be grounded in the therapy model you have chosen, meaning they must be formulated/developed using the model you have chosen.
o You can always have more than 15 questions.
o When you are sitting with your “client” you will have the questions in front of you to guide you through the process.
8. The entire paper must be a minimum of 1500–2000 words.
9. The script is not part of the 1250–1500 words.
10. The questions are not part of the 1250–1500 words
11. APA format must be used for the treatment plan paper, and the two textbooks and two other primary/secondary resources must be utilized and cited as references for this part of the assignment.
12. Be sure to include a copy of the script you developed at the end of your paper.
13. Be sure that you have included a copy of your questions.
14. Include your references at the end of the paper.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.