Use the attached form to complete the assignment. Answer all parts logically, ensure they are well-organized, and make strong connections to course content.
Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies
Research the Apple, Inc. on its own website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filing & Forms page and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Use the Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
Write a 7 page paper in which you do the following:
- Analyze the business-level strategies for Apple Inc. to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion.
- Analyze the corporate-level strategies for Apple, Inc. to determine the corporate-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion.
- Analyze the competitive environment to determine the corporation’s most significant competitor. Compare their strategies at each level and evaluate which company you think is most likely to be successful in the long term. Justify your choice.
- Determine whether your choice from Question 3 in the Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies Template [DOCX] would differ in slow-cycle and fast-cycle markets.
- Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.