K02 MS Office Applications I
1. Start Word and display a blank document. Display formatting marks and the ruler. Save the document as Lastname_Firstname_Websites using your first and last name.
2. Type Education Oriented Websites and press Enter. Type Sturgeon Point Productions is offering website access with each educational video program that we have available, at no additional cost. Press spacebar and insert the text from the student data file w01G_Education.
3. Change the line spacing for the document to 1.5 and the spacing after to 6 pt.
4. For each of the four paragraphs that begin with, Sturgeon Point Productions, As educators, When submitting, and The Video, apply a first line indent of 0.5.
5. Change the font size of the title to 36 and the line spacing to one. Center the title. With the title selected, display the Text Effects and Typography gallery. Apply the Fill-White, Outline – Accent 1, Shadow.
6. Click at the beginning of the paragraph below the title. Insert the picture w01_ Media. Change the picture Height to 2 and the layout options to square. Format the picture with soft edge rectangle. Change the picture position so that the Horizontal alignment is right relative to the margin and the vertical alignment is top relative to the line.
7. Select the five paragraphs beginning with Historic interactive timelines and ending with Quizzes and essay exams. Apply Checkmark Bullets.
8. In the paragraph after the bulleted list, click after the colon. Press Enter to remove the first line indent. Type a numbered list with the following three items:
The title of the video
The subject and name of the course
Online tools you are interested in
9. Insert a SmartArt graphic at the end of the numbered list. Select the Circle Process. In the first shape, type Observe In the second, type Network and in the third, type Evaluate Change the SmartArt color to Colorful Range – Accent Colors 2 to 3. Apply the 3D Metallic Scene. Change the height of the SmartArt to 1.5 and the width to 6.
10. Change the layout options to square, the horizontal alignment to centered relative to the page, and the vertical alignment to bottom relative to the margin.
11. Select the days and times at the end of the document and set a right tab with dot leaders at 6”.
12. Click in the blank line below the tabbed list and center the line. Insert an online video. In the Bing Video Search Box, type Pearson Higher Education Learning and insert any of the videos. Change the video height to 1.68 and the width to 3.
13. Below the video, insert a Donut Shape. Change the shape height to 1.25 and the width to 2.5. In the Shape Styles Gallery, apply Subtle Affect – Gray 50%, Accent 3. Change the position so that both the Horizontal and Vertical alignment are centered relative to the margin. In the Donut, type Sturgeon Point Productions and press Enter. Type Partnering with Teachers Change the font size to 12.
14. At the top of the document, insert a text box over the title. Change the height of the text box to 0.5 and the width to 3.5. Type Sturgeon Point Productions and change the font size to 26. Center the text. Position the text box so that the Horizontal Alignment is centered relative to the page and the vertical absolute position is 0.5 below the page. With the text box still selected, display the Shape Fill Gallery. Select Orange, Accent 2. Change the Shape Outline to Blue Accent 5.
15. Apply a Page Border to the document. Use the Shadow Setting and apply the color Orange, Accent 2.
16. Change the Top Margin to 1.25 and insert the file name in the footer.
17. Add the tag, website and for the subject type your course and section number.
18. Save the document and close Word.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.