1) review and prepare your answers for the questions below. Note: since you have the questions ahead of time, I am expecting strong integration and discussion of course information.
2) record yourself answering the questions. You can read the question out loud and then answer it. OR you can have someone read them to you off screen. DO NOT read your answer. You would not do this in an interview, so do not do this here.
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3) Tell me about a time that you have succeeded.
4) Tell me about a time that you have failed.
5) How do you handle stress?
6) Tell me about a time that you have dealt with conflict in the workplace?
7) Why should I hire you?
8) Explain the difference between the traditional and modern career path? Which is the best fit for your career path?
9) Discuss the results of your 4 career self assessments we took together in the lab. What were your results? How do they match the career you are pursuing?
10) What did you learn about resumes?
11) What did you learn about cover letters and the other correspondence letters we went over?
12) What 3 recommendations would you give to someone who is new to interviewing?
13) Describe what professional networking is and how to do it.
14) What is the starting salary for your chosen field? What would you ask for when negotiating a salary? What do you look for when researching a target city to live and work in?
15) What are your key 3 takeaways from the whole semester?
3) upload your video
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.