This paper should integrate the material in the assigned reading and from two supplemental readings (one link may be included) listed on the syllabus on a topic from the beginning of this course through Unit 7 Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5 that you can relate to through your own life experiences.
The paper should discuss the following:
1. First, what is something in the readings you have done for class, and/or in-class discussions, that triggered a reaction from you—perhaps something that struck you as extremely interesting, or weird, or scary?
2. Second, ask yourself why you reacted as you did? Explain your thoughts about this.
3. Third, consider how the material to which you reacted connects to your assigned readings beyond the particular something to which you reacted (e.g., be specific – the particular text reading and supplemental readings (one of which may be a link) listed on the syllabus ). Explain.
Using APA, use in-text citations citing your references and a bibliography at the end of the paper. (For in-text citation, if paraphrasing, cite author/s, year of publication. If using a direct quote, cite author, year of publication, page number.)
4. Fourth and this has most to do with being thoughtful, consider how the reaction raises a question that you begin to answer in this reaction paper—for example, “Why would anyone want to consider termination of a pregnancy?” What does this have to do with my giving up my personal freedoms, and what does this tell us?” “How could this issue impact on a child’s/adult’s development?” Working with clients also involves asking relevant questions that lead to other questions in trying to understand and making sense of their situations. Explain your thinking that leads to your asking this question and its importance.
5. In addition, consider how the reaction motivates you to find out more about a particular topic, which you begin to do in this reaction paper.
6. Consider whether the reaction motivates you as a social worker to make connections between and among course materials related in working with and assessing a client.
7. In addition to the assigned reading/s, students may also supplement their discussion with additional readings from “outside class,” such as from other courses. There may be also other possibilities that could be explored for being thoughtful about the work we are doing in this class.
8. Yes, four pages, double-spaced (if you need more, contact the instructor) is not a lot of room to do all this, but you should be able to begin to be reflective on a topic of importance to you that you think could impact your becoming a social worker in the future. Reread what you have written to see if you have covered everything and/or if you want to add additional thoughts/ideas.
9. A thoughtful reaction paper requires approximately 4 pages, exclusive to a page with references, double-spaced, Times Roman 12-point font). Students may submit this paper at the designated submission site in a Microsoft Word document). Content in students’ papers will be kept confidential.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.