Research Paper – List of potential research topics
To complete the Article Research Paper due in this week, please select a topic from the list provided below or from the chapter readings.
· Marketing an Exchange Relationship
· Importance of Marketing
· The “Marketing Framework”: 5Cs, STP, and the 4Ps
· The role of sensation and perception; learning, memory, and emotions; motivation; and attitudes and decision making in the purchase process.
· The Marketing Science of Customer Behavior
· Market Segmentation
· Information as Bases for Segmentation?
· Sizing Markets
· Concept of positioning and its importance.
· Factors affecting product line breadth and depth.
· Brand associations.
· Branding strategies.
· Brand equity.
· New product development.
· Product life cycle.
· Diffusion of innovation and its implications.
· The relationship between new products and marketing strategy.
· Trends in the global marketplace and their potential impact.
· The impact of supply, demand, and elasticity on pricing.
· The psychological aspects of pricing.
· Price discrimination.
· The concept of non-linear pricing.
· “Channels of distribution” and “supply chain logistics.”
· The impact of channel power on channel behavior.
· Designing Advertising Messages to Meet Marketing and Corporate Goals
· Non-advertising components of integrated marketing communication.
· Integrated Marketing Communications across Media
· Social media.
· Social networks
· Return on investment, key performance indicators, and Web analytics associated with social media.
· Perceptions of quality and customer satisfaction.
· Customer loyalty and customer relationship management.
· Research in marketing decision making.
· Marketing research techniques and their importance.
· Surveys for Assessing Customer Satisfaction
· What marketers can do to increase profitability?
· Significance of SWOT analysis.
· Significance of marketing metrics in strategy.
· Marketing Strategy
· Key Marketing Metrics to Facilitate Marketing Strategy
· Marketing framework in developing a marketing plan.
Research Paper: This is a graduate course and students will be expected to research and write papers summarizing in their own words what they have found on current topics from the weekly readings. Research is a theoretical review of relevant literature and application of findings in the literature to a topic related to a specific industry, field, or business problem.
The research must be conducted using peer-reviewed trade or academic journals. While Blogs, Wikipedia, encyclopedias, course textbooks, popular magazines, newspaper articles, online websites, etc. are helpful for providing background information, these resources are NOT suitable resources for this research assignment.
i. Choose a research topic from the chapter readings or from the list provided by your professor.
ii. Research/find a minimum at least four (4), preferably five (5) or more, different peer reviewed articles on your topic from the University of the Cumberlands Library online business database. The article(s) must be relevant and from a peer-reviewed source. While you may use relevant articles from any time frame, current/published within the last five (5) years are preferred. Using literature that is irrelevant or unrelated to the chosen topic will result in a point reduction.
iii. Write a four (4) to five (5) page double spaced paper in APA format discussing the findings on your specific topic in your own words. Note – paper length does not include cover page, abstract, or references page(s).
iv. Structure your paper as follows:
a. Cover page
b. Overview describing the importance of the research topic to current business and professional practice in your own words.
c. Purpose of Research should reflect the potential benefit of the topic to the current business and professional practice and the larger body of research.
d. Review of the Literature summarized in your own words. Note that this should not be a “copy and paste” of literature content, nor should this section be substantially filled with direct quotes from the article. A literature review is a summary of the major points and findings of each of the selected articles (with appropriate citations). Direct quotations should be used sparingly. Normally, this will be the largest section of your paper (this is not a requirement; just a general observation).
e. Practical Application of the literature. Describe how your findings from the relevant research literature can shape, inform, and improve current business and professional practice related to your chosen topic.
f. Conclusion in your own words
g. References formatted according to APA style requirements
Please Note: Plagiarism will not be tolerated. The paper must be written in your own words
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.