Hello everyone, I have an Assignment for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Sunday, January 10, 2021, no later than 10 pm. By the way, I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a Spell Check when completed. Make sure you READ the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado, the instructions to the assignments are below:
Locate the following case study in the course textbook:
Interpersonal Relations Case 15.1 – The One Cent Ethical Dilemma, p. 375. (Will be attached below)
Complete the case study by showing your understanding of the content in addressing the questions and directives in two to three pages, including a title page and reference page. The title and reference pages do not count toward the total page requirement.
Answer the Case Questions at the end of the case on p. 375. In addition, answer the following directives to complete your case study:
- What actions do you recommend Rajah take about his concerns with respect to the new one-cent-in-change policy?
- Explain whether you think Rajah should blow the whistle on his employer.
- What is your opinion of the ethics of the new policy about withholding one-cent-in-change?
- Is there a need for ethics training? If so, why?
- How often should ethics training take place? Why?
- By having ethics training, what can the employer and employees learn?
Be sure to apply the proper APA format for the content and reference provided.
By the way, I have several attachments below. The first attachment is a study guide. If you want get a better understanding of the unit. Go to the “Suggested Reading” section towards the bottom of the Study Guide & click on each of the chapters provided. The next attachment is a image on the Interpersonal Relations Case 15.1 – The One Cent Ethical Dilemma, on page 375 which you will need to READ to complete this assignment. And please be sure to answer the Case Questions at the bottom of the Case study and incorporate the questions above in the instructions into your response. Be sure to use the resources below. Remember NO PLAGIARISM & I need will need a PLAGIARISM REPORT upon completion.