Week 4 Discussion 1
These are questions not a paper . Please answer each question with an answer and number each answer please.
1A. “Public Health Services” Please respond to the following:
· Analyze two (2) essential public health care services found in the text. Examine these services in relationship to one (1) well-known healthcare organization in your community. Provide specific examples to support your analysis.
· Examine the involvement of both the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA) in health care. Interpret the extent to which the involvement of each agency improves the federal government’s response to health problems overall. Support your rationale with two (2) specific examples for each agency.
1B. “Disease Control” Please respond to the following:
· From the first e-Activity, compare your state public health agency to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service (DHHS) in relation to each agency’s approach to disease management. Examine the role that each public health agency would play in the event of a disease outbreak. Provide two (2) examples to support your response.
· From the second e-Activity, analyze two to three (2-3) strategies that your state public health agency would employ in response to a pandemic event. From modifications made to policies in the last five years, infer the related lessons that have been learned. Support your rationale with specific examples of these strategic modifications.
2A. “Emergency Situations” Please respond to the following:
· Suppose you work in a hospital that just received twelve patients from a disaster event in your community. Your hospital is able to treat and provide necessary surgical services to those that require surgery. However, five patients are refusing care and requesting to be transferred to another hospital for the same services. Suggest the course of action that the hospital should take to meet the standards of the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) related to public health in your community. Provide at least two (2) specific examples to support your rationale.
· Imagine that an unidentified individual with a gunshot wound has been transported to the emergency room. After taking the victim into surgery, the medical team realizes the individual is a minor. Examine the kind of consent that the team should obtain, and determine the resources that they could utilize in order to obtain this consent.
2B. ” Responding to Social Health Needs “ Please respond to the following:
· Identify at least 2 ways the law has been used to respond to health-harming social needs in health communities. Do you feel the response was effective? What changes would you recommend as a healthcare regulator? Justify your rationale.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.