NUR 1022C Fundamentals of Nursing
Health People 2020/2030: Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
Cognitive: Identify key components of the nursing problem-solving process
Health Promotion and Maintenance
1. You will be assigned a health issue that affects our general population in the United States. Utilize Healthy People 2020/2030 website to develop the topic.
2. You will be graded on your written project per the grading rubric posted on blackboard.
3. You will cover the following in your paper:
· What is Healthy People 2020/2030?
· What are Health Promotion and Disease Prevention?
· What is the nurse’s role in health promotion and disease prevention?
· Define the problem/topic. Examples: Effects of vaping. Promoting Healthy weight, Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. Reducing the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
· Give a general overview of the problem
· What are some suggested health promotion/disease prevention interventions that we as nurses can implement?
4. Be sure to use not only the Healthy People website but other references in your paper. Look for nursing evidence based research e.g. nursing journals, etc. to utilize as resources for completing your paper. Do not use websites or other materials that are published for the general public- example: websites and resources accessed through a google search. Utilize CINAHL or another literature search database through the Keiser University online Library. A minimum of 2 resources other than Healthypeople.gov must be utilized in completing this assignment.
5. Your written paper needs to be in APA 6th edition format, 3-4 pages in length not including the reference page of the title page. You must also have a title page and reference page
6. Be sure to label each section i.e. Health Promotion, Nurse’s role, etc. This is part of APA format and helps organize your paper.
7. If you have any questions please contact me.
8. Review you rubrics BEFORE you start your paper.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.