Wolfson Children”s Hospital Jacksonville, Florida is the heath care organization
This assignment allows the student to conduct a health care organization ratio analysis. The student selects a health care organization and collects data from an online search. Then, using the financial data collected from the health care organization’s website, complete the analysis using examples from the Ratio Analysis Practice Problem on page 70 (Chapter 3) as a guide. To complete this task, the student submits the health care ratio analysis calculations in an APA-formatted paper that:
- Applies data from financial statements on the health care organization’s website.
- Extracts the necessary data from the health care organization’s financial statements.
- Conducts a ratio analysis completing the financial calculations using examples from the Ratio Analysis Practice Problem on page 70 and as provided throughout Chapter 3.
- Documents all calculations and clearly defines the 4 major Health Care Financial Analysis ratios
- Cites no less than 3 scholarly references
- Your paper must include all calculations in three to five pages of written content.
- Use APA formatLinks to an external site. and cite sources, using in text citations, and a reference list as necessary. The course text may not be used as a reference. Do your resources meet the CRAAP test? Reference the CRAAP Test page for more information.
- In addition to the 3 to 5 pages of written content, please include:
- Title Page
- Appropriate Headings and Sub-Headings
- Reference Page (minimum of 3 scholarly references)
- Use a minimum of 3 scholarly references – scholarly references can include peer-reviewed articles, textbook, journals, and scholarly news articles. The course text may not be used as a reference.
Page 70 is the attachments
· HSA 3170 Healthcare Accounting and Finance
· Text Course: Introduction to the Financial Management of Healthcare Organizations 7thedition Author Michael Nowicki Publisher Gateway to Healthcare Management 2018