Capture and analyze the key arguments of the two following readings: 1) Winters and Gould, WB Accountability in Chad
2) Stiglitz Ch3: Making Trade Fair
NOTE: the two texts are not directly related to each other. Your reading essay therefore consists of two free-standing discussions.
Structure each discussion as follows:
– What is the text broadly about / what is the author’s main argument? Don’t summarize the entire text, zero in on the big picture.
– Identify one or two examples or events that are used as illustration
– Discuss the broader implication of the text in relation to lecture material and possibly other course readings.
Ask yourself, what did I learn from this text?
Total length (for both reading discussions): 1000 to 1200 words.
– Put your name at the top of the page.
– Note word count in the upper right corner of the page.
– Try to stick to the word count. If you end up above it, edit it down: delete, rephrase, condense, consolidate. – Put the full bibliographical reference at the top of each discussion.
– Clearly organize your argument, avoid repetition.
– Avoid statements like “I agree with the author” without explaining why.
– Generally avoid fillers like “I think” “I believe”. This is your analysis; it is understood that what you write is your take on these readings.
Use direct quotes very sparingly and generally paraphrase in your own words. When you use a direct quote, reference it with page number. Such as: Nye concludes that “the open international system has served the United States well.” (p. 2).
Grading: You will be graded
– on your ability to succinctly identify key issues addressed by the two authors,
– on your ability to bring out common themes and differences in your final analysis,
– on organization, clarity of writing, and grammar (Have someone read through your work particularly if you are not a native speaker!)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.