General social survey dataset*****already a++ rated tutorial*****use
· Using the SPSS software, General Social Survey dataset and choose a quantitative variable that interests you.
1. Take a random sample of 100.
2. Calculate the 95% confidence interval for the variable.
3. Calculate a 90% confidence interval.
4. Take another random sample of 400.
5. Calculate the 95% confidence interval for the variable.
6. Calculate a 90% confidence interval.
Post your results and an explanation of how different levels of confidence and sample size affect the width of the confidence interval. Next, consider the statement, “Confidence intervals are underutilized” and explain what the implications might be of using or not using confidence intervals. Provide examples based on the results of your data. Also, use your research to support your findings.