Plagiarism free, times Roman 12, doubled space
For the Information Systems Integration Project – Part One assignment individual students are required to interview at least one health care IT professional regarding the integration of a health management information system (HMIS) into an existing facility. You will need to develop your own interview questions to successfully complete this assignment. Please read chapter 7 in your textbook prior to completing your IT professional interview and address the chapter questions to assist you in formulating appropriate and insightful interview questions.
You will use the results of the individual Information Systems Integration Project – Part One assignment for the Part Two CLC component in Topic 8.
After completing your individual interview(s), compose a 1,000-1,250 word paper that includes the following:
- Describe the type of health care organization and the role(s) of the IT professional(s) that you interviewed.
- Explain what HMIS means to the individual(s) and provide a summary of the interview discussion.
- Discuss the importance of HMIS both within and across health care organizations using examples from the interview(s) that you conducted.
- Describe the cost, time, and delivery of quality services associated with an HMIS.
- As an “Addendum” section to your paper, attach a printed copy of the interview questions you crafted and used in your health care IT professional interview.
You are required to use a minimum of three qualified references with in-text citations for this paper.