Final project milestone two: literature review activity:
journals on Food Secuirty
Overview: Every research proposal contains a literature review. The literature review demonstrates that you are familiar with the current research, and places you as an expert in your field. Moreover, the literature review substantiates the need for further research by examining the research that has been conducted and identifying gaps in the current literature.
Describe the research designs employed in each study.
● Identify the research question in each study.
● What methods were used to collect and analyze data?
○ Please indicate if primary or secondary (or both) data sources were used in the study.
● What were the main findings in each of the studies?
● What are the strengths and weaknesses of the studies?
○ In this section you will want to evaluate the research design and the data collection
Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as a 4-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and all sources cited in APA format.