High-Quality Early Childhood Education
As you develop as an early childhood education leader, it is essential that you stay current on the components of high-quality early childhood education concepts and practices so that you can begin to implement them into, and maintain them, in your early childhood education program. Virtual learning environments are an efficient and cost-effective way to be engaged in ongoing learning and development. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, visit the University of Arizona Global Campus Early Childhood Education Virtual Community (Links to an external site.). After becoming familiar with the website, please visit the Early Childhood YouTube Channel (Links to an external site.) page, and select one presentation that is of interest to you to view entirely.
After you view the presentation, address the following in a two to three page paper.
Your paper must address the following:
- Explain the main points presented the presentation.
- Describe how this learning is new to you or how it has shaped your existing thinking.
- Create a plan for how you as an early childhood education leader will use this knowledge to design, maintain, and lead an overall high-quality program.
- Locate, share, and summarize an additional two online credible resources that you can use to further support this concept in your high-quality program.
The High-Quality Early Childhood Education Program paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style