In order to have a successful IG program, one of the eight (8) Information Risk Planning and Management step is to develop metrics and measure results. From your required readings, discuss the value that metrics brings to the organization, and identify critical measures of success that should be tracked.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least two scholarly sources should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Tallon, Paul, (2016). Corporate Governance of Big Data: Perspectives on Value, Risk, and Cost. Retrieved from https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/6519236
Shevde, Nishad, (2018). Measuring Information Governance Success. Retrieved from https://www.cmswire.com/information-management/measuring-information-governance-success