please WATCH –>> YouTube video titled “An Introduction to Theodore Levitt’s Marketing Myopia” before responding to this question:
Theodore Levitt left a stamp on marketing strategy when he coined term “marketing myopia” in his article published by Harvard Business Review in 1960. More than half of a century later, the important message still resonates in today’s marketplace. Give at least one specific example of a company that fell into a myopic trap. Explain why and how this happened and elaborate on what marketing activities the company should have implemented and controlled.
-250 words !!
-2 external sources !!
-APA format !!
– Turnitin attachment
- For each post, your similarity score must meet a threshold of no more than 20%.
- A post with greater than 20% similarity must be revised and resubmitted to Turnitin until the 20% threshold is achieved.
- For resubmissions, it may take up to 24 hours for a new similarity score.
- It is the student’s responsibility to allow enough time for resubmission of their assignment to Turnitin if their initial report did not meet the 20% threshold.
- A post with more than 20% threshold will receive a zero.