1. Question : TCO 1: John comes into the school’s office and sees Betty at the front desk. She’s the receptionist, but John doesn’t know what her job is. John asks Betty if she can register him for classes and provide some financial aid information. Betty says, “sure,” though Betty is not authorized to do these things. Betty registers John for the classes he requests & hands him a financial aid package. What type of authority does Betty display?
a) actual authority
b) apparent authority
c) implied authority
d) expert authority
2. Question : TCO 1: In determining whether a worker is an employee or an independent contractor, which of the following factors would a court consider?
b) Control over the time and the manner of doing the work.
c) Payment of business expenses and providing of tools.
d) All of the above.
3. Question : TCO 1: The number of states that have adopted the Model Employment Termination Act is:
a) All 50.
4. Question : TCO 1: An agreement not to go to work for your employer’s competitor is called a:
a) Noncompete Agreement.
b) Unemployment Agreement.
c) Collective Bargaining Agreement.
d) Planned Agreement.
5. Question : TCO 9: John’s employer has a reasonable suspicion that John has been involved in a theft of several thousand dollars worth of tools. As part of the investigation, John undergoes a polygraph test and is asked a series of questions. Which of the following questions would be prohibited by the EPPA?
a) Questions about John’s use of prescription drugs.
b) Questions about John’s performance of his job duties.
c) Questions about inaccuracies on John’s employment application.
d) Questions about John’s whereabouts at the time the tools went missing.
6. Question : TCO 9: The Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 applies to:
a) Student Answer: all private employers.
b) all state government employers.
c) certain federal government contractors.
d) all public school systems.
7. Question : TCO 4: Employees of the federal government have their privacy rights protected by the:
a) Privacy Act of 1974.
b) Title VII.
c) State law.
d) Federal Employees Act.
8. Question : TCO 4: When an employee’s work environment becomes so intolerable that the employee has no choice but to resign, the employee’s job loss is referred to as:
a) Constructive discharge.
c) Wrongful firing.
d) Hostile discharge.
9. Question : TCO 1: What is apparent authority? Give an example?
10. Question : TCO 1: What are the duties of the employee and/or the independent contractor?
11. Question : TCO 2: Explain the three criteria for reverse discrimination under Affirmative Action plans
12. Question : TCO 2: Barbara Ann Smith, from London, Connecticut, is white and applied for the leading role as a slave in a documentary on slaves and their escape from the South prior to the Civil War. She was not selected for the position because she is white, and therefore doesn’t look like the character she is wanting to protray. Is this a case of discrimination? Support your position.
13. Question : TCO 9: ACME Co. believes that its employee, Teddy Thief, has knowledge of the theft of company property. Under what circumstances can ACME Co. require Teddy to submit to a polygraph test?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.