Our framework is going to be related to the broader Islamophobic attacks that are directed at Muslims and their core beliefs, which prophet Mohammad is their main religious figure.
1. Introduction on Islamophobia
2. We will look at how the prophet is depicted in Western media, particularly in cartoons, movies, news, and Evangelical programs.
3. We would hope to see the main misinformation that has been promoted in all aforementioned mediums, and the story behind them individually.
4. We will also analyze the historical context of such negative depictions and try to showcase the origins of such depictions.
5. Lastly, we will present and analyze the counter-narrative that has been promoted by Muslims in order to teach people the real-life and good deeds of the prophet.
Our project will rely on historical and academic sources, alongside our own analysis of the negative media depiction of Prophet Mohammad. We will showcase examples from each medium and try to clearly present them to our classmates. I know this might take long hours but appreciate the time. The sources should be newspaper sources, photo sources any source that I can be able to open not sources like academic papers that require signing up. So better through videos or newspapers.