Your paper should contain the following:
- Cover Page: (include your name, the date, class name, my name)
- Introduction: Provide a brief description of the interview, your interview partner, and the cultural group that you focused on for this paper; include a brief preview of the body of the paper.
- Body: Discuss in detail the main points corresponding to the two communication topics from your interview. The body is by far the longest part of the paper and should explicitly address the following:
- The cultural differences and similarities related to communication you uncovered in the interview with your partner.
- An analysis of barriers to multicultural understanding you may have experienced when communicating with someone from a different culture.
- A discussion of at least one relevant interpersonal communication skill you used that help enhance your multicultural understanding.
4. Conclusion: Provide a brief summary of the body of the paper. Next, discuss your impressions and observations of the interview, how well you performed in conducting it, and what you learned about culture and communication from this assignment.
5. Reference Page: Provide a list in APA format of any references you used in your paper. Your interview and the textbook should be included in this list. You will need two additional sources for this assignment.
6. Interview Questions: You should also include your list of questions at the end of your paper.
Length requirement: the paper must be typed (double spaced), no less than 4 pages (including cover sheet and reference page), and must display acceptable college level standards of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, paragraph structure as well as correct spelling. Use 12-point font and 1-inch margins on all sides. Be sure to edit your paper before turning it in and include page numbers