1) What is the difference between biological and cultural evolution? How is this related to the concept we discussed in the Human Nature lecture on how identity serves as the connection point between outside institutions and our inner self? For example, think about how technology has shaped both our culture and our personal identity development.
2) Please consider the developmental processes of attachment. Describe the aspects of the theory and then discuss how the cross-cultural research we discussed in lecture has either confirmed or challenged these ideas.
3) Consider the theories of Piaget and Kohlberg on cognitive and moral development. How do they view cognitive development and to what extent have their ideas confirmed or challenged by cross-cultural research?
Please use the following scenario to answer questions 4 and 5.
Scenario: Imagine growing up in an extremely religious country where behavior is dictated by that religion and family/family values are the most important aspect of society where conformity is expected. When you are 15 years old you move to a country where individual freedoms are a right and it is difficult to ascertain what behaviors are expected of you and cultural diversity is promoted. The language is different, the freedom is new, and you are trying to understand how to fit into that new culture. Please address the points below in your response.
4) Using the above scenario and the Research Methods Lecture, please address the differences between assimilation and pluralism. Further, please indicate how they might play a role in this scenario. What would Isajiw’s 3 generation theory suggest might happen to your children and grandchildren?
5) Using the above scenario, please discuss Erikson and James Marcia’s 4 stages of identity formation and place them in the context of this scenario. If you were in this scenario, how might those identity processes help to understand your transition. Please also include discussion of cross-cultural themes.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.