country analysis should have an outline to the following elements:
- Impact on vulnerable population (elderly, children, mental ill, etc)
- Women’s health and maternal child health
- Disease management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
- The theory and practice of health promotion
- Behavioral and lifestyle factors that affect health and illness
Include appropriate comparison and contrasts with the health systems of countries that were covered in this course. Lastly, incorporate data and statistics to tell your story.