See assessment rubric attached.
Use the Module 6 Required Reading in your textbook, the Module 6 Online Exploration, and your own independent research as your guides for writing this evaluation.
For this Music Evaluation, select ONE of the TWO discussion options below. Read all options below, choose one for the essay, and post your response.
1. Locate and select a contemporary music video released after January 1, 2000, by any composer / performer that has an easily sharable URL that can be viewed by your classmates.
2. Carefully listen to your selected song and critically examine its components, style, context, and influence. You may also wish to refer back to the Module 6 Required Online Exploration resources as well as the required pages in your textbook.
3. Do research and find the relevant information required in step 4. Be sure to cite the websites, books, textbook, etc. where you found the information.
4. Now that you’ve carefully examined the work of music you selected, write a new thread of at least 200 words, in which you:
5. Listen to at least two of your classmates’ chosen contemporary songs, read their original posts, and write replies of at least 50 words per reply to at least two different classmates (total of 100 words), in which you:
1. Using online resources and/or other research, familiarize yourself with the South Korean pop (K-pop) group Girls’ Generation and find your favorite song / video from their work that has an easily shareable URL that can be viewed by your classmates.
2. Carefully listen to a few Girls’ Generation songs and critically examine their components, style, context, and influence. You may also wish to refer back to the Module 6 Required Online Exploration resources as well as the required pages in your textbook.
3. Do research and find the relevant information required in step 3. Be sure to cite the websites, books, textbook, etc. where you found the information.
4. Now that you’ve carefully examined band Girls’ Generation, their work, and their critical reception, write a new thread of at least 200 words, in which you:
5. Read at least two of your classmates’ original posts, and write replies of at least 50 words per reply to at least two different classmates (total of 100 words), in which you:
Tip: For best results on options A or B, use the letter next to each prompt listed above (a – g) for each of your responses.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.