In this paper,
- Define and describe the topics, citing real-life examples of their use.
- Critique the pros and cons of the topics.
- Assess the popularity of the topics and what type of global companies or individuals use them.
- Hypothesize the future use of the topics; be sure to support your position with facts.
The Contemporary Global Finance Topics Paper
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Avoid over dependency on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen your assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking. Review the Ashford Writing Center’s Write On! Avoid Overquoting (Links to an external site.) video for more information.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.